Success After 5 Years
For some men, they are concerned that 5 years after vasectomy, a reversal is not possible. Mr Harriss’s latest audited results (June 2017) show that you would have a 98% chance of success after 5 years if you are aged 30 or less. If you are aged over 30 then, you will have at least a 90% chance of success. Here are some testimonials from men in similar positions who have attended our clinic along with some of the semen analysis results that were obtained consequently. They are not necessarily the same men whose are shown and who sent in testimonials.
Some Positive Semen Analysis Results 5 Years After Vasectomy:
A 32 year old now has a sperm count of 10 million per ml.
A 33 year old now has a sperm count of 39 million per ml.
A 36 year old now has a sperm count of 25 million per ml.
A 41 year old now has s perm count of 19 million per ml.
A 33 year old now has s sperm count of 10 million per ml.
A 40 year old now has s perm count of 72 million per ml.
A 46 year old now has a sperm count of 42 million per ml.
A 32 year old now has a sperm count of 38 million per ml.
Testimonials from Couples 5 Years After Vasectomy
These are all true and obtained from couples under Mr Harriss’s care. Records are kept of file. Hundreds of testimonials that have been received about Mr Harriss’s care and results, and over 100 Feefo independent feedback responses have been obtained of which 100% are excellent. The testimonials below are those relating to men who were 5 years post vasectomy:
* After having my vasectomy in June 2004,We realised some time later we would like (if possible) another child,5 years after the original op we saw Mr Harriss who said he was hopeful of success,after the op in Nov 2008 we are happy to inform you my wife is now 14 weeks pregnant with the baby due in Jan 2010. Many thanks go to Mr Harriss and his team who have made our dreams a reality
* We approached Mr Harris in April 2008 to discuss the prospect of a vasectomy reversal, some five years after my original operation. I had my reversal a month later, and my wife and I were delighted to find out it was successful. In January 2009 my wife became pregnant and we were bless with our second son later that year, only a year and a half after getting in touch with Mr Harriss. Our youngest son is now a healthy and boisterous two year old and brings untold joy and happiness to our family.I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Harriss, who was extremely professional and caring throughout this process. I was also very impressed by the rest of his team who provided the highest quality of care during my time at the Park Hospital.Once again we’d like to thank Mr Harriss for everything he has done for us and the happiness he has brought to us A.C.
* After having my vasectomy reversal operation with you the 5th of September 2011, I am happy to inform you that my wife is now pregnant.I had my original vasectomy over 5 years ago and to have success after less than 2 months is fantastic news for our family.I can recommend the services of you and your team to anybody who is thinking of having a vasectomy reversal operation.Thank you D.M.
* Hello, I had my vasectomy about 5 years ago, on January 9th you operated a reversal. We are pleased to announce that my girlfriend is 13 weeks pregnant, we had the scan yesterday. Thank you so much for this. P.W.
* We would like to express our thanks to Duncan and his team during the process. Our little boy was born June 2012 and is doted on by his 2 sisters.We cherish the opportunity that the procedure has given us in having a 3rd child after a vasectomy in 2006 which was reversed by Duncan in spring 2011.W.E.
We are here to help you maximise your chances of success 5 years after vasectomy. To find out more about our process, please go to this page where you will find information about consultations, clinics, surgery and times.