Chance of Success After A Vasectomy 10 Years Ago
For some men, they are concerned that 10 years after vasectomy, a reversal is not possible. Mr Harriss’s latest audited results (June 2017) show that you would have at least a 90% chance of success after 10 years. The reason it is “at least 90%” is that we have many pregnancies that occur within the first three months that are not included in our figures as no semen analysis took place. Here are some testimonials from men in similar positions who have attended our clinic along with some of the semen analysis results that were obtained consequently. They are not necessarily the same men whose are shown and who sent in testimonials.
Some Positive Semen Analysis Results 10 Years After Vasectomy:
A 50 year old now has a sperm count of 20 million per ml
A 38 year old now has a sperm count of 19 million per ml
A 39 year old now has a sperm count of 43 million per ml
A 46 year old now has a sperm count of 40 million per ml
A 40 year old now has a sperm count of 104 million per ml
A 44 year old ow has a sperm count of 10 million per ml
Testimonials from Couples 10 Years After Vasectomy
These are all true and obtained from couples under Mr Harriss’s care. Records are kept of file. Hundreds of testimonials that have been received about Mr Harriss’s care and results, and over 500 Feefo independent feedback responses have been obtained of which 100% are excellent. The testimonials below are those relating to men who were 10 years post vasectomy:
* Just a quick note to share our good news with you and thank you for making it possible for us. We are now 6 weeks pregnant and expecting our child in November. As you are aware, it was over 10 years since his vasectomy was performed and our first attempt at having it reversed had not worked. Thanks to you, your vasectomy reversal has worked and we are so grateful. Now we are looking forward to November! J.M.
* After nearly 10 years since my vasectomy we were delighted to learn that the reversal operation was a success – I have 28 million sperm per ml with 30% motility.Myself and my partner would like to thank you sincerely for the chance you have given us to be able to have a baby.We would also like to thank your team at the hospital who were all very warm and caring during what was a very anxious time.With kindest regards and many thanks.’ A.B.
* Just to let you know I had my reversal done 9 weeks ago on the 18th january 2012 and now we found out she is 7 week’s pregnant “hope this is the record” :-)Can’t thank you enough as after 10 years after op didn’t think it would work!!! I.D.
* Hi,We just wanted to thank you all very kindly, In december my husband underwent a reversal, the staff were very accommodating and so lovely, even the canteen lady was very helpful, Mr Harriss was equally as nice, introducing whoever was taking part with the procedure, an nobody judged us, just put us at ease, my husband was 43 when he had the op, and it was over 10 years since he had the vasectomy, so we thought our chances were slim, how little did we know! after 4 months since the op we discovered we were having a baby, due in december, so thank you mr Harriss and your team, you are all brilliant!! P.H.
* Dear Mr Harriss, You carried out my vasectomy reversal on 15/05/12 we had a positive pregnancy test result on 14/06/12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We are overjoyed, amazed and slightly shell shocked! XXX is now six weeks pregnant and we have our first ante-natal appointment coming up.The post operative swelling/pain was very minimal and had mostly gone after 10 days by which time we couldn’t keep our hands off each other any longer……………We can’t thank you enough, being more than 10 years since my vasectomy we wondered how successful the procedure would be, we needn’t have worried! Please thank Carol and the rest of the staff for their excellent care at The Park Hospital. Needless to say we won’t be coming up to Nottingham for the 3 month semen analysis.Thank you again,Best Wishes A.G.
* Dear Mr Harriss,I am writing to share our fantastic news that following treatment for my partner for a Vasectomy reversal in January 2012 with you we are now 34 weeks pregnant. Shortly after having the procedure my partner was deployed for 6 months so we only were able to start trying to fall pregnant since July 2012 so it only took us 6 months.All is progressing well and we can’t wait to meet our baby in a few weeks time. I can’t thank you enough for the treatment we received and for making our family complete.We were very worried that after more than 10 years post the original op we would not be successful and so are delighted that we have a healthy pregnancy and wanted to share our news.Thank you again for all your help! N.C.
* Good Morning Catherine,I just wanted to give you a quick email to say thank you to everyone at the Hospital where my partner had his vasectomy reversed. I am due to go on Maternity Leave this Friday., so just wanted to say a big thank you before I leave.. XXX had his reversal on 28thNovember 2012 and we found out that I was pregnant in May 2013 and our daughter is due on the 27th January 2014, so our little miracle has actually happened. Many thanks again. T.H.
* We can’t thank Mr Harriss and his staff enough. I had a reversal on 14th September 2014 (which was more than 10 years after my vasectomy) as a Sunday day case. It took some post-op perseverance, but we are pleased to tell you it worked!! and we’re expecting a baby girl on the 23rd July. Again, huge thanks to you, and your wonderful staff at Nottingham.
We are here to help you maximise your chances of success 10 years after vasectomy. To find out more about our process, please go to this page where you will find information about consultations, clinics, surgery and times.