Chance of Success 12 Years After Vasectomy
For some men, they are concerned that 12 years after vasectomy, a reversal is not possible. Mr Harriss‘s latest audited results (June 2017) show that you would have at least an 80% chance of success after 12 years. Here are some testimonials from men in similar positions who have attended our clinic along with some of the semen analysis results that were obtained consequently. They are not necessarily the same men whose are shown and who sent in testimonials.
Some Positive Semen Analysis Results 12 Years After Vasectomy:
A 40 year old, now has a sperm count of 15 million per ml
A 39 year old now has a sperm count of 38 million per ml
A 41 year old now has a sperm count of 51 million per ml
A 57 year old ow has a sperm count of 31 million per ml
A 39 year old now has a sperm count of 41 million per ml
A 41 year old now has a sperm count of 93 million per ml
It is important to remember that there is no way of knowing what the sperm count was prior to vasectomy so what is normal for one may not be normal for another.
Testimonials from Couples 12 Years After Vasectomy
These are all true and obtained from couples under Mr Harriss’s care. Records are kept of file. Hundreds of testimonials that have been received about Mr Harriss’s care and results, and over 100 Feefo independent feedback responses have been obtained of which 100% are excellent. The testimonials below are those relating to men who were 12 years post vasectomy:
My partner who had a reversal in 2005 12 years after his vasectomy and we had a baby boy in June of this year. This is after my husband’s GP told him he would be wasting his money!!Thank you so very much.
* I wonder if you could pass on the news to Mr Harriss that S did a test this morning and is confirmed pregnant after my reversal operation last June. This is fantastic news (it was twelve years since my vasectomy) for us and we are both hugely grateful to the excellent work of Mr Harriss and all him team at BMI Healthcare. We are over the moon! J.S.
*Message to Mr Harris. We would like to pass on our sincerest thanks and gratitude following a reversal less than a year ago after a vasectomy carried out over twelve years ago. We have the fantastic news that we are now expecting identical twins due October. We really are over the moon and cannot thank you and your staff enough. Our kindest regards. D.S.
* Hi Bev,Duncan wrote us a nice letter last February when we advised you that S had fallen pregnant.The good news is that on 8th October Finley Jack was born fit and healthy weighing 9lb 6oz in Yeovil hospital.He’s now 3 months old and we have had some photos done, and we thought you might like to have a few. We’re happy for you to use them for the testimonial section of your website or on other publicity material. You probably have the details on file, but just to say that I had the reversal aged 45 after having had a vascectomy 12 years previously, and S fell pregnant aged 32, 6 months after the operation.We are of course delighted over the birth of Finley, and remain hugely grateful to Duncan and the team at the Park Hospital.Warm regards, J.S.
* Hi Duncan and BevAfter much deliberation, we have decided on two photos that we would like you both to have of our beautiful identical twin daughters, Thea and Rose born 3rd October 2010.I had a reversal in May 2009 after having had a vescetomy some 12 yrs prior.Words cannot say how we feel to have them both with us. They are beautiful and we feel so blessed, at 16wks, are already getting at least 10yrs sleep per night. We have so much to thank you for.As a testiment to you and all that you do, we wanted to send you a real heart felt recomendation for your website.Again, words cannot say it all. Thank you. D.S.
* We are writing for two reasons. We would firstly like to thank Mr Harriss, Bev Pugh and all of the staff at the Park Hospital, Nottingham for their help, advise and professionalism throughout. You all have been amazing and we will always be grateful. Secondly brilliant news we have just found out that following the reversal in July 2010 (original vasectomy was performed twelve years ago)and the analysis performed in March that we are pregnant! This even though the mobility of the sperm was minimal, like it says on your website it only takes one sperm and here is the proof. Will send you updates as the pregnancy progresses. Thanks for making our family even more perfect. Good luck to all the other couples that consider this option, we could not recommend Mr Harriss and his team more. K.B.
* Our baby boy was born on 6th March 2012, a healthy 7lb 13 oz.I was 12yrs post op and Mr Harriss carried out my reversal in Oct 2010, My wife found see was expecting in July 2011, she had an excellent problem-free pregnancy and we would recommend Mr Harriss to anybody considering a reversal.Many thanks once again. D.W.
* Hi just to let u no XXX was born on the 28th of November born 3 weeks early she weighed 6lb 4oz. And is perfect. Me and my husband can’t thank Mr Harris enough and all the staff at the hospital, she is a beaut xx S.D
* Been meaning to write for a while – Mr Harriss did my partner XXX’s reversal back in March last year, 12 years after his original snip. We were prepared for the long haul, and potential disappointment, but got pregnant immediately – my first scan was the day after his op test! Our little girl was born on new year’s eve: she’s six months now. She is absolutely beautiful, and we’re so happy and grateful to have her. Here are a couple of pictures. We’re proud as punch! A thousand thanks to Mr Harriss and the team. We still can’t believe our luck!
*12 years post vasectomy…The final update to my vasectomy Reversal on the 22/09/2015 by Mr Harris and his team in Nottingham. On this date I was over 12 years post with us learning early November that my fiancé was pregnant. XXX was born on the 24/06/2016 at 1824 hours – a few weeks early but he is grand and doing well.
*Hi Bev, I just thought i would email and let Mr Duncan Harriss know that my partner and i are expecting our first baby together on 29th October 2016. XXX got his vasectomy reversed after 12 years in September 2014 with Mr Duncan Harriss. All going well i will send a picture of baby when she/ he arrives.