Success After 13 Years
For some men, they are concerned that after 13 years a vasectomy reversal is not possible. Mr Harriss’s latest audited results (June 2017) show that you would have at least an 80% chance of success after 13 years. Here are some testimonials from men in similar positions who have attended our clinic along with some of the semen analysis results that were obtained consequently. They are not necessarily the same men whose are shown and who sent in testimonials.
Some Positive Semen Analysis Results 13 Years After Vasectomy:
A 31 year old now has a sperm count of 105 million per ml
A 45 year old ow has a sperm count of 149 million per ml
A 39 year old now has a sperm count of 49 million per ml
A 45 year old now has a sperm count of 43 million per ml
A 41 year old now has a sperm count of 31 million per ml
A 44 year old now has a sperm count of 65 million per ml
A 45 year old now has a sperm count of 54 ill ion per ml
A 43 year old now has a sperm count of 18 million per ml
Testimonials from Couples were 13 years after vasectomy
* Mr Partner came to see Mr Harriss last year with regards to a vasectomy reversal – We didn’t hold much hope at all of it working as it had been some 13yrs since he had the original vasectomy operation. Our own GP told us that NO reversal would work with it being so long ago.?!After seeing Mr Harriss and speaking to yourself we felt more confident about the operation..Even though we knew there was no guarantee it would work we rang back after the New year to book in for the reversal and you was kind enough to get him in for the operation within 3 working days – He had his operation at the end of January..The operation went without any problems apart from a small infection a few days later, but after a quick call to yourself, you got us booked straight back in to see Mr Harriss – a course of antibiotics soon cleared the infection.We received my partner’s results at the end of April and to our delight he had 20 million live sperm with around 90% swimming, which was a lot more then we had hoped for!This was the best news ever.And to end this email on a high – we have just found out that im approx 4 weeks pregnant and due around the beginning of Feb 2011 ! ! ! (and this is without trying fully for a baby due to work pressures, planning a wedding for July this yr and renovating a house! ! )I don’t have any children of my own and due to the vasectomy over 13yrs ago I had resigned myself to the fact that I would never be a mum. But due to the brilliant work Mr Harriss and his team performed you have all given me the most precious gift we could ever ever of wished for.Please will you pass on my highest thanks and regards to Mr Harriss, his team and the Nursing staff that looked after my partner on the few days he was in hospital.. We would also like to thank you, for your prompt and caring assistance from day one until today.I really don’t know how to thank you all enough.Thank you again. M.T.
* Hi BevI just wanted to let you know how grateful we both are. My Husband had a vasectomy 13 years ago and we decided to go down the IVF route as we were advised the chances of a successful vasectomy reversal operation were slim. On the second attempt I fell pregnant and we were ecstatic. Sadly I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and we were devastated.We began to look at our options and in January 2011 we met Mr Hariss for a consultation. Immediately we had complete faith in him and felt assured he would try and help us to the best of his ability. In March 2011, my Husband has the reversal operation. He had obvious swelling but no pain whatsoever, he took no painkillers and was back at work 5 days later. We have just received our results and we are delighted. He has a sperm count of 22 million with 65% motility. Thank you all so much for your help and care and we hope to be in touch soon to let you know of an impending arrival.Thanks K.B.
* My partner had the vasectomy reversal a year past auguast i fell pregnant early november that year we have since had a gorgious liitle boy…… He weighed 8lb 3oz and was born 28th august, 12 days after my due date following a straight forward but indueeuced labour. he is now 12 and a half weeks old. we never thought that having our little bunddle of joy was ever possible as my partner had a vasectomy 13 years earlyer. duncan harass gave us a 50 50 chance. we never imagend that the operation would have been such a success as my partner at the time was 46 years of age. our son is such a miracle,now our life is complete. we would like to give a massive thankyou to duncan harass and his medical team for taking such fantastic care of my partner during his stay and making our dreams come true. C.R.
* xxx and I are pleased to announce the arrival of our boy born 1st December 2011 @ 3.9kg. Pic attached.We would like to thank you for your great work and in helping us achieve a success that is now our young son. I had my operation @ 14th December 2011 and by mid February he was on his way, a great outcome!We wish you and your team well as we look forward to many happy times.Kindest Regards I.S.
* My girlfriend and I are very excited to announce that we are now 10 weeks pregnant, I had my reversal done by Mr Harris in May 2012. My original vasectomy was performed 13 years ago. We would defently recommend Mr Harris and his team, they have given us this amazing opportunity of having a newborn together. Thank you very much. P.D.
*Dear Dr Harris,We write to thank you for your help and to let you now that we are now pregnant. You did my operation about 2 years ago and it had been approx 13 1/2 years since I had my vasectomy operation. We did not try to conceive until about 5 months ago and waited almost 2 yrs after your reversal operation before trying as we wanted to get married etc first.I am glad i had the reversal as soon as we decided we wanted children rather than wait until we got married as that would have extended the time between vasectomy and reversal out to almost 16 yrs within 2 months of trying we are now pregnant. My wife is now 12 1/2 weeks pregnant and we have our first scan on Monday. Thank you so much to you and your excellent friendly and professional team we cannot thank you enough.
* Hi bev, I’d like to thank Mr Harris and all his team for making our dream come true.i had my versectomy reversal on 16th June 2013,13yrs after my versectomy,my wife was pregnant in July but sadly miscarried in August,my wife then got pregnant again in September she is now 21wks pregnant,we are expecting a baby boy due June 7th 2014.my operation went very well Mr Harris and all his team were excellent and put me at ease,I had no pain just slight discomfort,will update you again when our little boy is born. Thank you so much
* Hi, another success for Mr Harris, my partner had his vasectomy reversal October 2014… 13 years after his vasectomy, but we didn’t start trying until July 2015… 6 months later and we have the fantastic news that our little bundle of joy will be due to make an appearance in September 2016. We will keep you updated on the sex when they arrive. Thank you again to Mr Harris and staff for giving us this opportunity we are very grateful 😊 xx
* Hi just thought I would share with you that our reversal had with Mr Harriss in August last year has been successful. 13 years since the vasectomy.
We had our doubts when the follow up seamen analysis said he only had 3% swimming and there was a 19% chance of conception maybe after 2 years. But it was a week or 2 after that I fell pregnant!! I feel very lucky and would like to thank you. Below is a picture of my 12 week scan.
We are here to help you maximise your chances of success 13 years after vasectomy. To find out more about our process, please go to this page where you will find information about consultations, clinics, surgery and times.