Chance of Success 6 Years After Vasectomy
For some men, they are concerned that 6 years after vasectomy, a reversal is not possible. Mr Harriss‘s latest audited results (June 2017) show that you would have a 98% chance of success after 6 years if you are aged 30 or less. If you are aged over 30 then, you will have at least a 90% chance of success. Here are some testimonials from men in similar positions who have attended our clinic along with some of the semen analysis results that were obtained consequently. They are not necessarily the same men whose are shown and who sent in testimonials.
Some Positive Semen Analysis Results 6 Years After Vasectomy:
A 44 year old now has a sperm count of 72 million per ml.
A 31 year old now has a sperm count of 288 million per ml.
A 44 year old now has a sperm count of 38 million per ml.
A 33 year old now has a sperm count of 94 million per ml.
A 44 year old now has a sperm count of 14 million per ml.
A 46 year old now has a sperm count of 25 million per ml.
A 38 year old now has a sperm count of 57 million per ml.
A 39 year old now has a sperm count of 9 million per ml.
Testimonials from Couples 6 Years After Vasectomy
These are all true and obtained from couples under Mr Harriss’s care. Records are kept of file. Hundreds of testimonials that have been received about Mr Harriss’s care and results, and over 100 Feefo independent feedback responses have been obtained of which 100% are excellent. The testimonials below are those relating to men who were 6 years post vasectomy:
* Dear Mr D Harriss and team. I attended Mr. Harriess’s BMI Park hospital clinic in Oct 2010. I had my vasectomy over 6 years ago so wasnt very hopefull, but we found the best surgeon in the country and came all the way from west wales for the opp. My wife is currently 29 weeks pregnant so due in March. Advice to all other couples = if you dont try you’ll regret it forever. Go for it, we know how much it means. Good luck….Once again many thanks because it means the world to us. D.I
* Dear Mr Harris,I am writing to let you know some exciting news.I know you perform a number of procedures and I don’t know if you remember us, but back in November 2011 you performed a Vasectomy Reversal procedure on myself. Everything went well after the operation and we hoped for the best, but nothing prepared us for the news that XXX would be pregnant by the middle of January 2012. Thank you all so much.Today we had our 12 week scan (picture attached). XXX and our little bump are developing well and we are so excited about the future.Having had the original operation over 6 years ago, we feel absolutely blessed to be in this situation and cannot thank you all so much for makng it happen.Thanks again.Best wishes. A.W.
* Dear BevI am not sure if this is the right place to send a testimonial but – our miracle has occurred thanks to Mr Harriss and the team!My Husband had his reversal in Feb 2012, 6 years after the original vasectomy. Mr Harriss felt the procedure went extremely well and was able to join both sides with no problems. We were devastated however at the results of the three months analysis, there were ZERO swimmers.My Harriss explained that this could be due to a blockage and that in some cases the backlog of dead sperm fail to clear, however there had been a couple of cases where pregnancy had occurred at 12 – 18 months. We were not hopeful and had accepted that maybe it was not meant to be, we would leave it to nature and if one sperm got through at a later date then great.I am pleased to announce that 6 months after the procedure with a ZERO sperm count at 3 months we had a positive pregnancy test in the last couple of days.Although this is very early days – we both cannot thank the team enough particularly Mr Harriss and the Anaesthetist who really helped to put my husband at ease during his stay in Nottingham.If you never try you never know!Much Thanks T.D.
* Hello, this is a long overdue post to you, I didn’t want to write to you without allowing the whole reversal experience to fully sink in as, like myself, I know many read these messages looking for hope. my reversal was august 2012, everything went smoothly, though said many times, it is an understatement to say the staff were truly magnificent, kind, caring and very clever at judging if you want to talk, be left alone or just a head around the door and a smile to put you at ease. Mr harriss was a smashing fella, very genuine in conversation which helped immensely to put me at ease. anyway the reversal was a success and recovery was short and far more comfortable than I had been led to believe which was a bonus, my count though was low but that’s ok, it only takes one as they say so as I mail this it is the eve of our due date, one year and 4 weeks on from the reversal, big thanx is an understatement, think a pic will follow, thank you . P.C.
* Hi,…We were due to come to the clinic for a sperm test and then on to see Mr Harriss on the 30th October but I’ve just found out that I’m pregnant!… A.H.
* We would like to express our thanks to Duncan and his team during the process. Our little boy XXX was born June 2012 and is doted on by his 2 sisters. We cherish the opportunity that the procedure has given us in having a 3rd child after a vasectomy in 2006 which was reversed by Duncan in spring 2011. W.E.
* Dear Duncan, We are incredibly excited to be writing this email to you to let you know that against all the odds, 6 weeks to the day after the reversal procedure (3rd Nov 2013), we found out we are expecting our first baby together. XXX is currently 7.5 weeks pregnant and has had a scan that shows that all is as it should be. We can not put it into words how eternity grateful we are to you for making this possible. There was a point that we could never have imagined a baby together, then finding your website gave us a glimmer of hope.. unfortunately when we came for the procedure you ran through XXX’s history and were a little concerned that he had suffered a testicular [operation] as a boy which might complicate the operation. You had faith however and went ahead with the surgery and proved yourself as a very talented surgeon . Once again we are so so so grateful to you and we will keep you updated with the progress of our baby journey. All our love and best wishes for the future
* Hi Catherine! Just thought I’d message another update! XXX is now 16 months old and still our perfect little miracle after XXX reversal 6 years post vasectomy in February 2014! Even though he had 80% anti sperm antibodies we fell quite quickly with her! She’s perfect and changes everyday. Me and XXX got married 4th June this year and also have another thing to look forward to as our 2nd little miracle is also due 24th December this year! Had my scan last Thursday and all is looking well. We can’t thank Mr Harriss and his team enough for helping us to have our perfect little family here’s a couple of pictures!
*It has taken us a little while for us to get around to getting in touch but my partner and I wanted to report another successful reversal. XXX had his reversal in July 2012 around 6 years after his original vasectomy. Although the op went well the results a few weeks later showed low motility and we were given just a 19% chance of conceiving within the first three years, with our chances dwindling thereafter. However, having just about given up all hope – after two years and eight months – to our complete delight we fell pregnant! Our little girl will be six months old at the end of June and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much for everything! I hope our story will give hope to others who have been through a reversal and had a disappointing outcome – miracles do happen! Xxx
*Good afternoon Catherine. Just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that my partner is now 12 weeks pregnant after a successful reversal with Mr Harriss. I came to you in February 2015 for my reversal after my vasectomy 6 years previously. We had the analysis done in August last year and we were told that motility was only 17% and had a 20% chance of getting pregnant within 2 years but here we are now 12 weeks pregnant! We really just wanted to say thank you to Mr Harris and everyone for making it a success!
* My husband, came to Mr Harriss for his vasectomy reversal after he was recommended to us, via a chat group we’d joined, owing to he’s great success rates. XXX had his op on the 29th Jan ’14, 7yrs after his original vasectomy and at 44 years old. Mr Harriss was only able to rejoin one side following a previous operation XXX had had for a hernia. We were told that although it reduced our chances he was still confident that we could achieve a pregnancy. When the results of his count came back we were given an estimated 53% chance of conceiving within a two year period. I found out that I was pregnant in April last year but sadly miscarried at 11wks, so we count ourselves incredibly blessed to have had a positive test this January and to be able to send you our 12wk scan picture taken yesterday. Please pass our biggest thanks to Mr Harriss for giving us the chance to have a family together and to his team for the great care XXX received at the hospital. We would love to share our story so that others in the same/similar situation feel encouraged to go through with it. Many thanks,
We are here to help you maximise your chances of success 6 years after vasectomy. To find out more about our process, please go to this page where you will find information about consultations, clinics, surgery and times.