Chance of Success 7 Years After Vasectomy
For some men, they are concerned that 7 years after vasectomy, a reversal is not possible. Duncan Harriss‘s latest audited results (June 2017) show that you would have a 98% chance of success after 7 years if you are aged 30 or less. If you are aged over 30 then, you will have at least a 90% chance of success. Here are some testimonials from men in similar positions who have attended our clinic along with some of the semen analysis results that were obtained consequently. They are not necessarily the same men whose are shown and who sent in testimonials.
Some Positive Semen Analysis Results 7 Years After Vasectomy:
A 33 year old now has a sperm count of 52 million per ml.
A 36 year old now has a sperm count of 13 million per ml.
A 40 year old now has a sperm count of 29 million per ml.
A 48 year old now has a sperm count of 10 million per ml.
A 44 year old now has a sperm count of 19 million per ml.
A 35 year old now has a sperm count of 161 million per ml.
A 32 year old now has a sperm count of 49 million per ml.
A 38 year old now has a sperm count of 56 million per ml (redo after a local surgeon originally performed a reversal).
Testimonials from Couples 7 Years After Vasectomy
These are all true and obtained from couples under Mr Harriss’s care. Records are kept of file. Hundreds of testimonials that have been received about Mr Harriss’s care and results, and over 100 Feefo independent feedback responses have been obtained of which 100% are excellent. The testimonials below are those relating to men who were 7 years post vasectomy:
*I write to say how fantastic the test results are, and that we are still completely thrilled at the opportunity the procedure has given us to think of starting a family. That the original prediction of success for the operation of less than 30% by Mr Harriss has converted into a complete 100% success, some seven years after the original vasectomy, proves to me the benefit of coming across to Park Hospital. We are both so grateful to Duncan and the Park Hospital team for giving us the chance to transform our lives- I often relive that moment when you gave me the good news on the test results, believing initially that they would be disappointing only to realise that my count was as good as if I had never had the vasectomy in the first place! We both now think with hope to the future, when we can have our own family. All I can say, on behalf of both of us, is a hearfelt thank you, and please be assured that you will be the first to hear, should we have any good news! R.D.
* Hi to you both.People usually say congratulations to parents when a new baby is announced but you deserve it too.Just to let you know we have had a baby girl! ….. She is 6months old and is thriving (sorry for taking so long to let you know).I don’t know if you can remember but we took a cancelation appointment in Oct 2010. XXX had had the vasectomy 7 years previously. By December 3rd we were 5 weeks pregnant, dated from Oct 31st. Is this a record?!! It was definitely meant to be. XXX was born in August so a very big thank you for everything and congratulations on being so good at what you do. K.M.
* Dear Mr Harriss, I have recieved some fantastic news. My partner is 4 weeks pregnant. I had a reverse vasecotomy at your clinic in November 2010. The operation was successull and was told that we had over 90% chance of concieving as it was 7 years since i had the vasectomy. I could not recommend a better clinic. The treatment and service was second to none. Once again we would like to thank you and all your staff for making our dreams come true. Yours faithfully. M.B.
* Hi, I had a reversal in September 2011 after 7years by Mr. Harris. I’m pleased to announce that were are due to have our baby tomorrow! Here’s a copy of the 4d scan pic. So happy, thanks. Keep up the good work. S.S.
* would like to pass on the biggest thank you to Mr Harriss, Catherine and all of the staff at Bmi Park Hospital.My partner and I arrived at Park Hospital Wednesday 20th March 2013 very nervous but feeling confident as we had researched Mr Harriss and knew we were seeing the best of the best! He came to see us shortly after we arrived, he discussed the reversal with us and advised of the success rates, complications and recovery times etc. my partner had his vasectomy 7 years ago, he is now 36 I am 35. The operation was over and done with very quickly and he was back in his room about an hour later. The staff were amazing I was able to stay with him until I was ready to leave and then they had arranged overnight accommodation for me just down the corridor. The next morning we were up early and he was discharged at about 9am once Mr Harriss had done his rounds and was happy for him to leave. He recovered well and went back to work about a week later. We started trying to conceive from the April exciting yet anxious times……….August 23rd 2013 we got our positive pregnancy test ( all 5 of them!!!!! ) we are over the moon….. Had our first scan on Friday we are 13 weeks pregnant baby due 29th April 2014. Believe in your dreams and believe in Mr Harriss and hopefully he will make your dreams come true like he did ours. Once again thank you all so much….. C.S.
* I just wanted to write and let you know the wonderful news of our new arrival – XXX, born 15th October, 6lbs 11oz, less than a year after the reversal! Mother and baby doing really well. Give Mr Harris and his team our heartfelt thanks for a job well done – clearly! Cheers, K.D.
* Hi, I thought id drop you a picture of our post vasectomy brood! XXX had his reversal in April 2010 7 years after his vasectomy, baby 1 came along in June 2011, number 2 followed 14 months later in August 2012 and our third perfect bundle came along (weighing a heafty 9lb 13oz) on 28th October 2013! We are finally complete and looking forward to a busy xmas. We’d like to thank Mr Harriss from the bottom of our hearts, he has given us the family of our dreams. M.M.
* Hi Bev, Please pass on our many thanks to mr harriss. My husband had his reversal done on the 15th october this year and we are delighted you tell you that on christmas eve we found out we are pregnant!! Early days as only about 4 weeks but we are thrilled. Thank you so much for the care my husband recieved at park hospital.
* I just wanted to share with you our amazing news. Following my husbands reversal back in February this year (7 years after original vasectomy) we are over the moon to let you know that we are 17 weeks pregnant with a gorgeous baby boy due March 2017. We cannot thank you enough. Please feel free to share as I know all the positive updates on this page gave me so much hope whilst trying to conceive
* Hi, I just wanted to share with you our amazing news. Following my husbands reversal back in February this year (7 years after original vasectomy) we are over the moon to let you know that we are 17 weeks pregnant with a gorgeous baby boy due March 2017. We cannot thank you enough.Please feel free to share as I know all the positive updates on this page gave me so much hope whilst trying to conceive
* At 7 years after vasectomy and 14 weeks pregnant:I’m happy to tell you me and my husband are expecting our first baby together! He went through a pretty bad recovery unfortunately.. we think he did a little too much at work when he went back after the operation and ended up being a long healing process with a few complications! We then had our results back which were 2.3 million per ml (normal 26 Million) and the motility of 26.1% (normal 40%) we were a little disheartened about this of course as we were also told it would take up to 2 years, if ever.. But we’re pleased to announce it took only 5 months to conceive even after the low results and we couldn’t be happier!!Thank you Dr Harris, You’re a miracle worker…