If you receive an email from us
If you received an email from us, it is because your email address was sent to us at here with an attached message as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information, or you completed an online form seeking additional information.
You can let us know that you do not want to have any further communication and we will respect this.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information.
What is stored
The Vasectomy Reversal Centre website does not automatically capture or store personal information, apart from information used to produce statistics about the use of this site. The statistical programmes collect and store:
- The internet domain and internet protocal from which you access this site
- the type of internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access ths site
- the pages you visit on the site
- the date and time you vsit the site
- if you linked to our site from another Webs site, the address of that Web site
- if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term.
All of this information is only used for system administration and to collate statisitics which are used to evaluate the site. All data is anonymous and is not identified by email address.
The Vasectomy Reversal Centre Website Hosting
The hosting for this website is not free of charge but is a personal investment paid for by Duncan Harriss Consulting Ltd.