Daily we are asked about the vasectomy reversal cost. The Vasectomy Reversal Centre focuses on making having a vasectomy reversal uncomplicated, easy and a fixed price.
With advertised prices all over the internet varying from £2000 to £5000 often we are told that there is a lack of transparency.
Mr Harriss’s care is often copied but never the same. His care is built on his experience of around 4500 vasectomy reversals – no other surgeon in the UK has performed anywhere near this number.
As Mr Harriss ONLY performs vasectomy reversals privately, we are here to make things easy and straightforward for you.
Our Vasectomy Reversal Cost Includes:
- All the hospital costs and fees
- A meeting with Mr Harriss on the day of surgery
- All your meals
- Access to emergency facilities, should they be required (not all private hospitals have these)
- Care at the highest rated BMI Hospital (No.1) for patient care in the UK
- Follow up care to suit you via a trusted pathway of care directly with Mr Harriss
- 3 month post-op semen analysis at CARE Fertility purpose made semen analysis suite (WHO Accredited Suite)
- No VAT
- No debit or maestro card fees
For this, we do NOT need a GP referral.
Does The Cost Vary Depending Upon My Needs?
The vasectomy reversal cost is the same however you decide to come to have the vasectomy reversal surgery. You can either come and meet Mr Harriss first to return on another date for your reversal, or you can come and meet him, and proceed to have the microsurgical vasectomy reversal on the same day. The majority of men decide to meet Mr Harriss and have their vasectomy reversal the same day.
You can come on a Monday or Wednesday afternoon which would always require an overnight stay or you can come on a Sunday (once a month) as a day-case. We can accommodate partners (for an additional £50) in a room close by, which many couples find very helpful.
We do have a day case list on the 19th January (full), 16th February and 15th March 2020 – we have an online booking system
The Cost Of A Vasectomy Reversal & How To Pay
The cost is the same for a vasectomy reversal or a redo-vasectomy reversal.
We provide a premium service, Mr Harriss is the most experienced vasectomy reversal surgeon in the UK having performed over 4500 vasectomy reversals. He has over 1500 testimonials and an active facebook group and active facebook page. Each operation takes around an hour, under a general anaesthetic given by our very experienced anaesthetist Dr Matthews. The short anaesthetic time is paramount for your health and safety.
For visitors from Europe, the approximate* cost in euros = €3424. For visitors from the US, the approximate* cost in US dollars = $3820 (*December 2019 ) – we have many people flying to us and so we are used to assisting people with the information that is required to make the journey less stressful.
A deposit of £500 will be required at the post of booking, whatever method you use to pay for the cost of your surgery.
The remainder of the vasectomy reversal cost is required 2 weeks prior to surgery and can be paid the following ways:
1. Debit card – pay online or over the phone
2. Credit card – pay online or over the phone
3. BMI Payment Plan Card – After a deposit of £500 is made at the point of booking (this has to be paid for by visa or master card), there is a 0% finance scheme for 12 months then an APR of 9.9% thereafter on any outstanding balance if it would help you. For more details click here. Payment with this can be made over the phone. It is also possible to pay via a combination of any of the above methods.
4. Save and Pay – once you have booked in for a date in advance, we will send you details of how you can pay. However, you will need to make a non-refundable deposit payment of £500 at the point of booking. After this, you just pay what you can afford every month (there is no minimum amount as there are no credit checks for this method). So over a period of time, your money goes towards the vasectomy reversal cost. After the deposit money is paid, the remainder is always yours until the date of the operation. Many couples find that this helps to save and to stop the money being spent elsewhere. More information can be found on our Save and Pay page.
When Do I Have To Pay?
Payment is required in full around two weeks prior to surgery. We will email you to remind you. We don’t mind if you pay using several different methods. You can pay by telephone or online where a receipt is automatically given.